Fertilizer Registrations, Renewals and Data
Login below to submit new product registrations or renew your Fertilizer product registrations, and submit supporting labels and UPCs to active states.

Active States

If you wish to submit an initial application for a new company (one without current registrations) you may contact one of the following state administrators:

Kansas:Judy Glass at (785)-564-6690 or Judy.Glass@ks.gov
North Dakota: Crystal Zabolotny at (701)-328-1500 or czabolotny@nd.gov
South Carolina: Lauren Bramlett at (864)-646-2148 or lbramle@clemson.edu
Georgia: GDA Licensing at (404)-586-1411 or gdalicensing@agr.georgia.gov

For all other inquires, please contact Support@kellyreg.com or 800-803-5777.